• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Info

EgressMech

congrats brother.
found out my package although done in october was lost and when I redid it in one day it has been sitting at the processor. needless to say never had a chance. but there is a silver lining. my recruiters head will role for this after i made a call to NRD San Francisco. better luck next time.

EgressMech

look at your selection board status on BOL or log into npc and look at your package status. it will give you piece of mind for the moment.

EgressMech

does anyone know how many were selected or information about the board. for that matter did anyone even know when this "rolling board" was happening because my recruiter was clueless along with the NRD. just wondering for next time.

Go Figure, Story of my Life!!! I tried logging in BOL, and clicking on Selection Board Status and it says "Service Unavailable" I cant find Package Status on NPC to see anything either. This really sucks!!!

EgressMech

i would be interested to know what AD1 had in his package that made him selectable since i will be making another go of this. AD1 please let me know if you would SIR!!!

I finally got onto BOL and it says no board information is available for you. Which means they have not updated BOL yet. It really sucks I have to go to sleep tonight not knowing whether I made it or not. I really hope I did this time.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Bam bam whee did you end up getting stationed? I leave for OCS in 28 days!

First of all, congratulations on your selection Jetullis6! My unit is at NAS Jax. I am currently working on an FTS package and I'm really hoping to get selected during the next board.

Have a blast at OCS! I was just up at NS Newport for DCOIC earlier this month. I made some life long friendships just like I did during enlisted basic training almost 15 years ago.

What an exciting time!

jetullis6

Been there done that
Hang in there Timothy I was in your shoes last month. I know for active duty they picked 4 out of 72.