• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Info

AD1

FTS AMDO
i would be interested to know what AD1 had in his package that made him selectable since i will be making another go of this. AD1 please let me know if you would SIR!!!

I have 4 years active as an AD. I got out and went straight into the reserves as a BM. Currently a BM1. Total just shy of 9 years. I got my bachelor's in pro aeronautics 3.91 GPA. I also have a MBA GPA 3.64. Just recently started a DBA. Civilian world I work at Boeing on the chinook program as an a&p mechanic. I know they weigh heavy on those three things. Any thing else, let me know.

AMDO (sel)

AD1

FTS AMDO
Yes they are. This is the second board this year. Last year they only had one. They are starting to pick up more amdos every year. Hopefully next year they have 3 or4 boards. I have a question. I'm out of the country and have access to a clinic. Can I do a commissioning physical at the clinic out here without my medical records?

jetullis6

Been there done that
Timothy that's an accomplishment in its self. Make your package stronger and try again! It took me 3 times to make it.

AD1

FTS AMDO
Any updates from anyone? Next board? Did anyone commission yet? My final select letter is expected to be in any day now.

After weeks after found out that they Selected Alternates and I was one of them for the March 2014 board but something went wrong and then the alternates list was not official. Next board is August 2014. I got my Masters Degree, and 2 new recommendations from Captains so hopefully that will put me over this time. Plus they all know me by now with being contact with everyone trying to figure out what happened to the alternate list which I was originally on. Hopefully I am Selected this time.

AD1

FTS AMDO
I think it's your time next board. All of the boxes are checked. The August board will be the third one this year. Last year they only held one. Things are looking up for the AMDO community. Good luck and keep us updated.

RotoGenisis

Good luck to everyone in the process. I'm making my second attempt at the July DCO board. I have been in the process for just over a year. Man what a roller coaster it's been, you just have to "hold fast."

I feel like I got a really good chance this time. I was Selected as an Alternate during the March board so out of the 25 people that applied I was number 6 and they Selected 5. I feel I have a good shot this time.

Reactions: AD1

AD1

FTS AMDO
Good luck to everyone in the process. I'm making my second attempt at the July DCO board. I have been in the process for just over a year. Man what a roller coaster it's been, you just have to "hold fast."

It took me two times before I was selected. I had to wait a year between the first and second board. The roller coaster ride will eventually end. Keep pushing and don't stop. Just don't beat up your recruiter too much.

RotoGenisis

It took me two times before I was selected. I had to wait a year between the first and second board. The roller coaster ride will eventually end. Keep pushing and don't stop. Just don't beat up your recruiter too much.

Thanks! At some point my qualifications curve will intersect their selection curve. I'm truly looking forward to becoming a Navy Officer.