• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO BOARD FEB 15

Claten

I found out through my OIC. I guess the results have been intermittent throughout the BOL command level access points. I honestly don't know how I made it staking up against this competition. My stats were pretty average.

OAR: 48 4/4/4
GPA: 3.31 Business Administration (Columbia College)
MBA GPA: 3.5 with a few classes left to complete (Columbia College)
EVAL: EP,EP,P,EP,EP
Appraisals: 1 O6 1301, 2 O5 1520's, 2 O4 1520's
No LOR's
Couple things to note:
I have been both O and I level in 8 years (which I think might have helped some)
The people I interviewed with are in big positions within the AMDO community, I think thats probably where I lucked out.
I was a second class and just made 1st on this last cycle. My leadership bullets were good but not nearly as good as some on the AMDO forum.

Hope this helps. If I can be any help just ask away.

Brian_Framer

Claten, congrats to you and thanks for the info! So it looks like a few of us didn't get any info, so hopefully Monday!... My command say they see nothing on BOL for me are you guys in the same boat?

Claten

Claten, congrats to you and thanks for the info! So it looks like a few of us didn't get any info, so hopefully Monday!... My command say they see nothing on BOL for me are you guys in the same boat?
I am on shore Brian in little Fallon, NV. That may have something to do with it