• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO BOARD FEB 15

Firemedic Sean

@NavyOffRec I called Millington to ensure that I was good to go medically, which they assured me I was. Last week I saw the list of PR candidates for FY15 and FY16. I was on the FY16, and referring to an earlier post of yours on this thread you mentioned that the FY16 groups would start shipping in July. Is there a possibility of me getting held back later than that? I mean, is it realistic to think that I could ship anytime within the FY16 as long as I graduate before OCT 1 2016, or should I keep my hopes up for this summer sometime? My OIC still hasn't heard anything back in the way of orders, so needless to say with all these other guys getting ship dates, its making me a little anxious.
Claten,

I sent you a FB message. would you mind sending me the list you have, or telling me what is by my name? I was ranked #5

thanks,

Sean

Claten

@Firemedic Sean check out the AMD:confused:rg site, it has your name also

This is the email I got sent out by the CM
FY15
Busico, Erica
Gaal, Kenneth
Morrison, Daniel
Parker, Daniel
Robertson, Robert
Wilson, Ana
FY16*
Bechtol, Claten
Fagan, Sean
Fungo, Felix
Laforteza, Elphbert
Navarro, Daniel
Ramos Diaz, Brayan
Sevillano, Kevin
*Contingent upon receipt by Navy Recruiting Command of completed "final selection" packages from candidates. One or more could potentially be disqualified for various reasons, or be selected by a different community with higher priority.

I am in FINAL SELECT purgatory but what the AMD:confused:rg site says is that FY16 guys will graduate early in the year FY (OCT 1 is the beginning of the FY), so I am assuming we will ship in July or August

Firemedic Sean

FY15
Busico, Erica
Gaal, Kenneth
Morrison, Daniel
Parker, Daniel
Robertson, Robert
Wilson, Ana
FY16*
Bechtol, Claten
Fagan, Sean
Fungo, Felix
Laforteza, Elphbert
Navarro, Daniel
Ramos Diaz, Brayan
Sevillano, Kevin
*Contingent upon receipt by Navy Recruiting Command of completed "final selection" packages from candidates. One or more could potentially be disqualified for various reasons, or be selected by a different community with higher priority.

I am in FINAL SELECT purgatory but what the AMD:confused:rg site says is that FY16 guys will graduate early in the year FY (OCT 1 is the beginning of the FY), so I am assuming we will ship in July or August
Awesome! Thanks for the info.

exNavyOffRec

FY15
Busico, Erica
Gaal, Kenneth
Morrison, Daniel
Parker, Daniel
Robertson, Robert
Wilson, Ana
FY16*
Bechtol, Claten
Fagan, Sean
Fungo, Felix
Laforteza, Elphbert
Navarro, Daniel
Ramos Diaz, Brayan
Sevillano, Kevin

Interesting how the official selection sheet is different than what you copied from the other site.

AMDO87

Hi there everyone! I was recently PROREQ'd for AMDO FY15. I am still awaiting my FINSEL. Has anyone recieved their FINSEL letter yet, or orders? Im not sure what the hold up is, perhaps because I'm a civilian. Please let me know. Also, how often does the AMDO school convene? Thanks, and Congratulations to those selected.

They only convene about four or five times a year. I ship to OCS May 3rd, and am due to graduate July 24. The next AMO class after my graduation date is in October according to CANTRAC so I am assuming that will be my class.

AMDO87

Good deal. I already have that taken care of unless they need another one, which is whatever I just want my Bupers to read final select at this point. Also, I've been talking to a girl that just went through OCS and she's been a big help on what to expect and what we can really bring (apparently the official site is a little outdated), as soon as I gather enough I'll get it to you.

@Claten sorry I haven't been on here lately. I saw that you were added to FY-16 and I thought that was weird. They have me shipping to OCS May 3rd, and I know AEC is shipping the next class after me. Do you happen to have this gouge from your source that you mentioned above? I am hearing conflicting stories or what you can and cannot bring so this gouge would be great! Thanks!

Claten

No @Firemedic Sean, but I've asked around and I think we may be in for a decent wait. Not nearly the time you're accustomed to but probably at least a few weeks, possibly more. The first class of the FY16 starts 26 JUL this year and usually every three weeks after that. The info that I have gathered from active duty side is that we usually find out about 8-10 weeks in advance. I also noticed on the AMDO . org website that we are expected to graduate early 2016. Thats coming from either the community manager or someone close by, so they have a pretty good understanding of manning req's. That's about all I know. @AMDO87 I'll shoot you a PM after I talk to a few sources over the next few days. It seems like every time I talk to them I forget to ask about 150 questions. For some basic insight hit the https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/stupid-questions-about-ocs.22736/.