• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Dsimms2900

SNA Pro Rec - Y
I discussed with my chain a date they were comfortable letting me go, told my skipper which class I’d prefer, and he sent that to Mr. Celestin. I then received an email with a service agreement that I filled, signed, and sent back to Mr. Celestin. The following day I received orders.
where they TAD or PCS? I just reached out to mr celestin to see what they need from me but not expecting anything back until the weekend is over.

Prox

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Just bought some Belleville 800 ST on Amazon so I can at least do a little running in them and try to get both my feet and boots broken in.

mcwisconsin

Any advice on what to bring as a civi from AD folks?
I’m also a civilian, so probably not much help. All of the guides I’ve seen online have a couple of things in common: fox River socks and a nice white towel. I’ve also seen a couple of guides advising people to bring $300 in cash, but I’m not sure what that’s needed for.

Epitomes

medPDQ
I’m also a civilian, so probably not much help. All of the guides I’ve seen online have a couple of things in common: fox River socks and a nice white towel. I’ve also seen a couple of guides advising people to bring $300 in cash, but I’m not sure what that’s needed for.
Thanks! I only read a guide that said 7 pairs of white socks and 5-8 pairs of white briefs (are boxers allowed??). Also a pair of running shoes that you're comfortable with to use as a backup to the pair you will be issued.

Tracker95

Any advice on what to bring as a civi from AD folks?
every thing you need to know