• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

BattlingTrain

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Ive been "at board" since November 2022 as a reconsideration. been gone the past month and just trying to gauge my situation and why im not being screened even tho im "at board"

Idk it worked for me

Enigma

I've been told by my recruiter that the new minimums needed for the PRT is good low in order to go to get shipped out to OCS.

I've read that throughout OCS we still have to take PRTs but the minimum standards increase each time. Before, the in-PRT was SAT medium. But now, is the new minimum in-PRT also good low? I ask because I barely pass the run for good low and I know I'm gonna be tired and sleep deprived once I'm at OCS.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I've been told by my recruiter that the new minimums needed for the PRT is good low in order to go to get shipped out to OCS.

I've read that throughout OCS we still have to take PRTs but the minimum standards increase each time. Before, the in-PRT was SAT medium. But now, is the new minimum in-PRT also good low? I ask because I barely pass the run for good low and I know I'm gonna be tired and sleep deprived once I'm at OCS.

From my experiences lack of sleep doesn’t impact PFA scores as much as you think (if any).

cgoss99

ProRec SNA

Take this from someone who graduated OCS yesterday! Your IST & PFA’s are all minimums of good low. My class was the first that took on this change at OCS and we were told multiple times that this will be the new standard going forward. 90% of the class had improved scores each time we did a PFA.

Enigma

Take this from someone who graduated OCS yesterday! Your IST & PFA’s are all minimums of good low. My class was the first that took on this change at OCS and we were told multiple times that this will be the new standard going forward. 90% of the class had improved scores each time we did a PFA.
What do they do to those that aren't able to keep up? Do they just get rolled back?

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
What do they do to those that aren't able to keep up? Do they just get rolled back?
Yes. All of them are rollable. You get two takes on the IST. However, if you don’t get even a sat medium on the IST, they won’t even give you a 2nd try for good low. You just roll. The IST is the only one you get 2 attempts on

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Does anyone know when the last OCS date is for this year? I was slated to go 15OCT and had minor medical problem and when it gets straightened out I’ll be put in the next available date…

Just curious to what the next class dates are for this year?

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Anyone have any good workout programs for OCS? I am starting to get intentional about my training instead of doing the basic PPL.