• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Prox

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I should be in next week fellas. I like our chill little board forum here, the Oct and May ones get to be a lot to dig through haha

Biff42

Iam curious how many make it to this board since the May results will be so close to submission deadline.

mcwisconsin

Just submitted the last document to my OR a few hours ago. This is my second time applying after only applying SNA on the OCT 22 board... I hope the results improve this time around haha. Going for 1. SNA 2. SNFO.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Curious to see how many people are on the at-board list for this board. Probably a smaller amount due to a lot of people jumping on the May board, and a lot of recruiters not taking any aviation applicants over the past year…. I know at least my recruiter wouldn’t even take an aviation applicant unless they had everything complete.