• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Hey fellas, hoping someone could help me out. Would the Navy be able to see that I went to a doctor to get my back checked out? Would it need to be disclosed prior to the board convening?

If you’ve got your PQ letter from N3M you’re fine(you went to MEPS already). Unless you get diagnosed with something. Be careful here…

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
If you’ve got your PQ letter from N3M you’re fine(you went to MEPS already). Unless you get diagnosed with something. Be careful here…

If you are just going to the doctor to get it checked out you’re fine. If you get prescribed anything like X-Rays, MRI, PT, meds. Not fine lol that will show up at OCS maybe if they pull your history again. All random some people I’ve heard they don’t some I have

exNavyOffRec

If you are just going to the doctor to get it checked out you’re fine. If you get prescribed anything like X-Rays, MRI, PT, meds. Not fine lol that will show up at OCS maybe if they pull your history again. All random some people I’ve heard they don’t some I have

Hey fellas, hoping someone could help me out. Would the Navy be able to see that I went to a doctor to get my back checked out? Would it need to be disclosed prior to the board convening?
After selection you will eventually have a document that will ask if you have seen a doctor for any reason, this would fall under that, you might as well disclose now, if it is nothing the medical documents will say so, either way it will come out so better now than later.

Andrew_franny

After selection you will eventually have a document that will ask if you have seen a doctor for any reason, this would fall under that, you might as well disclose now, if it is nothing the medical documents will say so, either way it will come out so better now than later.
Okay got it got it. Thanks for the info guys, I really appreciate it.

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Hey guys and gals, (I posted this a separate thread, but I figured I would post it here too just in case):

Back in early February, I transferred to a new recruiter after moving from Louisiana back to California. This new recruiter was going to help me submit my second OCS packet. Communication was consistent and my recruiter was receiving phone calls. By the end of February, I retook the ASTB and improved by scores across the board (63 8/8/7). That's when communication took dropped off a cliff. After taking the ASTB, my recruiter started responded to my questions in very brief texts, then not at all.

For the last 2-3 months my OCS recruiter has been radio silent on my packet and will not receive my calls or respond to email/text regarding my packet. Finally, on May 5 my recruiter texted me saying they are turning over with another recruiter and that they would assist me during the transition. This was the first communication I received in two months and only happened because I called the MEPS station where my recruiter worked. My old recruiter forwarded me the email to the new recruiter to whom I introduced myself. I heard nothing back from them. According to my old recruiter, the new recruiter was on leave, but should have returned over a week ago. I have followed up with another email and still have not received a response.

With the June 23 submission deadline rapidly approaching, I am frustrated and not sure what else to do. Most of my packet is already complete so this should've been very easy.

Any advice or support would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Hey guys and gals, (I posted this a separate thread, but I figured I would post it here too just in case):

Back in early February, I transferred to a new recruiter after moving from Louisiana back to California. This new recruiter was going to help me submit my second OCS packet. Communication was consistent and my recruiter was receiving phone calls. By the end of February, I retook the ASTB and improved by scores across the board (63 8/8/7). That's when communication took dropped off a cliff. After taking the ASTB, my recruiter started responded to my questions in very brief texts, then not at all.

For the last 2-3 months my OCS recruiter has been radio silent on my packet and will not receive my calls or respond to email/text regarding my packet. Finally, on May 5 my recruiter texted me saying they are turning over with another recruiter and that they would assist me during the transition. This was the first communication I received in two months and only happened because I called the MEPS station where my recruiter worked. My old recruiter forwarded me the email to the new recruiter to whom I introduced myself. I heard nothing back from them. According to my old recruiter, the new recruiter was on leave, but should have returned over a week ago. I have followed up with another email and still have not received a response.

With the June 23 submission deadline rapidly approaching, I am frustrated and not sure what else to do. Most of my packet is already complete so this should've been very easy.

Any advice or support would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

I had a similar problem. I actually called the local enlisted Navy recruiting station because I couldn’t find the number for the officer recruiting office. I told them the story they gave me the number to another officer recruiter in my area who then got me in contact with the right recruiter. Anyways call the enlisted side say you need the number for the officer recruiting station, and then call that number. The number on Google for my area is wrong… so calling them and getting the actual number obviously was the biggest help.

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
I had a similar problem. I actually called the local enlisted Navy recruiting station because I couldn’t find the number for the officer recruiting office. I told them the story they gave me the number to another officer recruiter in my area who then got me in contact with the right recruiter. Anyways call the enlisted side say you need the number for the officer recruiting station, and then call that number. The number on Google for my area is wrong… so calling them and getting the actual number obviously was the biggest help.
Hey thanks for the response. I actually ended up doing just that by accident and but the officer recuiter didn’t pick up.

Biff42

It doesn’t need to reflect it but I highly doubt your final transcript will be ready by then. Mine took 6 weeks just to finalize and then shipping for another week. There’s a reason people don’t get handed diplomas at graduation, just an empty tube.
Was able to get my official transcript 3 days after my final class ended. Just submitted my package today!