• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Youtube--Primary Flight Training at Whiting

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not such a quantum leap, dude. I remember my one flight with Kmac....

"Good call on getting that landing checklist in on time, but our gear is still up..."

I just had to unsat a stud for that very thing. Fortunately for you two, I didn't know how easy it was to unsat someone!

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor

"Seriously Otto, you need to un-FUCK your pattern, like 2 passes ago"

"Good call on getting that landing checklist in on time, but our gear is still up..."

"Do you even know WHERE the AOA indicator is located? WTF are you even looking at??"

Something along those lines.... :D:D

I did my fair share of flights with kmac. Hence the comment.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor

"Seriously Otto, you need to un-FUCK your pattern, like 2 passes ago"

"Do you even know WHERE the AOA indicator is located? WTF are you even looking at??"

Something along those lines.... :D:D

Alright, gotta throw this one in. I flew with kmac on many occasions, this was my most memorable. We were working on approach turn stalls and the conversation went like this:

1st try: kmac: What are you doing? Lets do it again, this time...

me: :confused:

2nd try: kmac: I just showed you how to do it! Try it again.

me: :banghead_

3rd try: kmac: What the fuck are you doing? How many times do I have to show this to you? Its like this! Not this! Like this!

me: :icon_rage

Last try: kmac: Ya know what? Do whatever you want, I'm just gonna fuckin sit back here....

me: :censored_

STA21pilot

Thanks for the copy of the vid Eric, nice job... (He's actually the guy in the video walking toward the camera in his helmet/visor down and Green Jacket)

Even though I don't know if he'll ever see this post. A few studs from VT-6 made it. Most are completers in the HT's, but the editting goes to a stud in RI's right now...

Nice job, bud. Hope to see you in T1...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
That's my kmac!!! For the record, I only yelled at kmac once and it was over flight planning. Sure, he sucked otherwise, but there's only so much one can do with that kid :D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
That's my kmac!!! For the record, I only yelled at kmac once and it was over flight planning. Sure, he sucked otherwise, but there's only so much one can do with that kid :D

It's ok. To get back at you, he used to display the wonders of his "oh so super" Iphone in the ready-room in corpus and at the Cafe at the FBO in Las Cruces.... which included an introduction to "Mr. Clean", his favorite COD Bubba, via phone pic...

:D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
It's ok. To get back at you, he used to display the wonders of his "oh so super" Iphone in the ready-room in corpus and at the Cafe at the FBO in Las Cruces.... which included an introduction to "Mr. Clean", his favorite COD Bubba, via phone pic...

:D

It's a love hate relationship :D

BTW, I love my new Avatar!! Well, at least part of it :)

MasterBates

I used to moon all T-34s flying by the NASK RDO shack just in case it was Kmac, and was waiting for that to make it an I-phone appearance.

I still think Kmac is the only dude from my OCS class that I have run into who has not aged. He's like the fucking highlander or some shit. Spending all his per diem on Botox must have paid off.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I used to moon all T-34s flying by the NASK RDO shack just in case it was Kmac, and was waiting for that to make it an I-phone appearance.

I still think Kmac is the only dude from my OCS class that I have run into who has not aged. He's like the fucking highlander or some shit. Spending all his per diem on Botox must have paid off.

Well kmac is part chick so that explains a lot righ there. We had this dude, Odd Job, who would nude up next to the lens during FCLP's. We also had our standard VAW-120 FCLP whimp tax night, which was at McGuires this time around being we were in P-cola and he walked around for an hour with his nutsack hanging out of his jeans. Even held a conversation with a family at a table with his balls hanging out. Either they didn't know or just ignored it :D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
It is rather nice.

Everyone should do this... Makes browsing AW posts much more enjoyable.

Yeah, it's a nice ass, she has a tramp stamp and I used to call my manhood a peter. It works even though I am a boob man :icon_smil