• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Youtube--Primary Flight Training at Whiting

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Allright, who made this one? I like the song and nice spin footage over Summerdale. The T-34 is about as sexy as a nutsack. It was fun flying one as an IP though.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow, that's motivating. I want to go fly now. Oh wait... 0523 brief. Thanks Skeds!

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
That was really good. Almost makes me wish I'd flown the t-34 instead of the t-6 (almost).

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
WOW!!!

What kind of a sick S.O.B. spins to the right, anyway ... ??? That's perverted.

But so are T-34's @ Whiting. Where are you, Saufley ... when we 'need you' ???

Great footage ... and the music(?) ... sounds like SE Alabama ...
:)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
That was really good. Almost makes me wish I'd flown the t-34 instead of the t-6 (almost).

I haven't even flown the T-6 (not yet, next year) and I'd still rather fly the T-6 or the T-34...even after this video :) You can make almost anything look cool!!

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Wait, what? It HAS been a while, but IIRC we spun both ways and didn't think much about doing either.

I am forgetting something?

It just spins a bit quicker to the right, tends to push you more to the right in the cockpit, more uncomfortable. I always introduced studs to spins to the left.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Wait, what? It HAS been a while, but IIRC we spun both ways and didn't think much about doing either.

I am forgetting something?

Entry was smoother to the left. Something about spinning with the prop vice against it i think? I'll give it a whirl in the War Pig and let you know which way is smoother.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Entry was smoother to the left.....

Think about it: EVERYTHING in AVIATION works 'smoother' to the left (no political statement intended) in fixed wing ...

Landing ...

Rollin' in ...

Pullin' off ...

RDVS ....

Tanking ...

Break ...

Getting in/out of the cockpit ...

I'm sure there's more ...

I rest my case. :)