• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Youtube--Primary Flight Training at Whiting

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's ok. To get back at you, he used to display the wonders of his "oh so super" Iphone in the ready-room in corpus and at the Cafe at the FBO in Las Cruces.... which included an introduction to "Mr. Clean", his favorite COD Bubba, via phone pic...

:D

Oh the Iphone, I actually remember when he got it, I was a mid on summer cruise with VRC-30 and he spent the entire first week I was there talking about how great the Iphone was going to be, and how he was going to be the first one in line to get one.

And then we went out the night he got it and us mids watched him hit on chicks at applebee's. he struck out, iirc.

Kmac also taught me to appreciate the greatness that is a true chicago style deep dish pizza from Lefty's. fun times

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
And then we went out the night he got it and us mids watched him hit on chicks at applebee's. he struck out, iirc.

As if that's something unique or new in kmac's life.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What the hell Kmac? I thought you were a veritable cougar-hunter? Are the legends wrong? What about all those CCXs to scottsdale? :D

It's the other IP that always goes to Snottsdale that enjoys the cougars. As for me, I'll stick to nurses and school teachers that are fresh out of college.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
It's the other IP that always goes to Snottsdale that enjoys the cougars. As for me, I'll stick to nurses and school teachers that are fresh out of college.

When was the last time you had a nurse or school teacher fresh out of college? Or a nurse or school teacher at all for that matter? :D