• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wife of Navy Pilot in Advanced

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
This is like one of those awkward jokes where a fat person gets called fat in the name of joking around. Yeah, you can see the humor in it, but seriously, they're fat.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
In her defense.........she was probably speaking to OTHER wives and she was probably EXCITED about the $800 pay raise, now come on! ;)

That is no defense. Besides in this case, he had been a LT for ~6 months.

She was really like that. One time she was telling my wife and I stories about OCS as if she had actually gone through it herself.

CodWife

Proud of my hubby!
That is no defense. Besides in this case, he had been a LT for ~6 months.

She was really like that. One time she was telling my wife and I stories about OCS as if she had actually gone through it herself.

To each his own, I suppose. :p

CodWife

Proud of my hubby!
I was already FORCED to change it before and I can't find a pic of a Cod on the avatar section so this will have to do until I can. ;)

robav8r

None
Contributor
I was already FORCED to change it before and I can't find a pic of a Cod on the avatar section so this will have to do until I can. ;)

99 AW's, can someone please send CodWife (BTW - C.O.D. is an acronym = Carrier Onboard Delivery) a C-2 picture ???

CodWife

Proud of my hubby!
99 AW's, can someone please send CodWife (BTW - C.O.D. is an acronym = Carrier Onboard Delivery) a C-2 picture ???
Hey, hey....I put my absolute favorite pic as my avatar instead. I took that and it will definitely be a pic I will cherish forever. :)

CodWife

Proud of my hubby!
The baby isn't so much a baby anymore either. He is going to be 4 in Nov! He is already saying he wants to either be a pilot like daddy or a train conductor so he can work with Thomas the Train. :)
Could have been worse, he could have said he wanted to be in the Air Force....LOL! JUST KIDDING. My brother in law is a B2 pilot, so I *have* to be nice. ;)

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Cod?
1372549267_9f9ed559b6.jpg