• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wife of Navy Pilot in Advanced

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Wow less then 2 weeks on the boat. You must see a lot of cool spots.

Some spots that I've detted out of or have heard of other dets working out of, is Singapore (spent about 3 months there living out of the Regent), Hawaii, Perth/Sydney Australia, Okinawa, Bahrain, Atsugi, Scotland, England, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Bahrain, UAE, Guam, etc. As far as carrier life goes, can't beat COD life, as it is now.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
P-3s go to Diego Garcia, right? I personally haven't been. As a COD guy I have been to:
Hawaii, Midway, Wake, Philippines, Guam, Japan (3 places), Korea (2 places), Hong Kong (port call), Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Oman (2 places), UAE, Qatar, Bahrain (2 places), Kuwait, Yemen, Egypt, Greece, Italy (Sicily), Tunisia, and Portugal (port call).

There have certainly been guys that have been to more places, but as an LT it ain't too shabby.

*Shizer... Bunk beat me to it.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Along with the exotic ports, COD guys get to meet women from all over. For example, kmac has dated several women. I've seen some and actually snapped pic of one he was dating:

female-smoker.jpg

CodWife

Proud of my hubby!
Yeah, I totally realized that I put wings on there. My hubby will kill me if he sees them. LOL! I feel like I earned them too. ;)
No, I couldn't find an avatar of a Cod. So, what is next best???? WINGS