• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I know what the trim controls are on the right side of the yoke, but what are the number clickers for on the left side?
The number clickers on the yoke can be used as a memory aid…you can put the flight number [or most of it] in there…or the Vref speed…BUT I use it to remind me of how many Omega straps/bands I have for my Omega Moonwatch…which is currently 6 [see pic below]. Every pilot, flight attendant, mechanic, ramp agent, and gate agent that visits the cockpit asks me [because I tell them to ask me] how many Omega straps/bands I have…so I need a quick reference memory aid and the number clickers on the yoke work ridiculously well for that.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I went to an Omega event last night regarding a pretty cool future Speedmaster product that relates specifically to Navy squadrons/pilots. It's something that's been 2 years in the making. Wish I could post the pictures they showed us, but unfortunately I can't just yet. Hoping they get everything finalized and released soon because I feel like a lot of you will really enjoy it.

Group buy?!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
The number clickers on the yoke can be used as a memory aid…you can put the flight number [or most of it] in there…or the Vref speed…BUT I use it to remind me of how many Omega straps/bands I have for my Omega Moonwatch…which is currently 6 [see pic below]. Every pilot, flight attendant, mechanic, ramp agent, and gate agent that visits the cockpit asks me [because I tell them to ask me] how many Omega straps/bands I have…so I need a quick reference memory aid and the number clickers on the yoke work ridiculously well for that.

View attachment 33850
Thanks