• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here's another great affordable design for the ENS/2LT

View attachment 32877
Have one of those, non-commemerative box version. Great every day casual watch. Makes an appearance at least twice a week.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
My addition to the perfect 4 watch collection-GMT, dive, chrono, and beater bases well covered. The 3 nice ones will go to my 3 kids someday. 41mm Sub is perfection btw. Fortunate enough to get hooked up with an AD. Say what you will about Rolex but this machine nears perfection. SKX just keeps going after years. Bremont has some class and then, Speedy of course.View attachment 32257
Old post revival: that P-3 Bremont looks significantly nicer and more creative than the, frankly, lackluster and lazy attempt at making one for the P-8.

heynowlookout

pilot
Contributor
Old post revival: that P-3 Bremont looks significantly nicer and more creative than the, frankly, lackluster and lazy attempt at making one for the P-8.

View attachment 32998
I wish they had done a simple silhouette like that on the P-3 watch. I like all the other creative details but the aircraft looks cartoony and like shit to me. Had the watch for 4 years, I've worn it once because I don't like how it turned out.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
I wish they had done a simple silhouette like that on the P-3 watch. I like all the other creative details but the aircraft looks cartoony and like shit to me. Had the watch for 4 years, I've worn it once because I don't like how it turned out.
I sort of agree, would have to see it first hand. I just wish the watch was more than a three hand date in their most plain model. Hell, they even had a Boeing line with a I believe a GMT or time zone dial.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
So if anyone is interested in what Omega does when they service an X-33…

I’m stationed in the UK and reached out to SwatchUK to see if they’d honor the free service since I bought the X-33 as part of their military program. They said yup, no worriesand sent me a prepaid mailing box to send it back.

Just got it mailed back to my house today, they literally replaced everything except the crystal and main watch body. New bracelet and everything inside replaced, to include the movement. All the old and replaced parts were returned as well, to include the bracelet.

Did some Google-fu and surprisingly they reolace the movement at every service, I was even more surprised by the rest! In my previous services it’s just been the pushers and the back cover gasket The box they sent it back in was a nice touch too.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
So if anyone is interested in what Omega does when they service an X-33…

I’m stationed in the UK and reached out to SwatchUK to see if they’d honor the free service since I bought the X-33 as part of their military program. They said yup, no worriesand sent me a prepaid mailing box to send it back.

Just got it mailed back to my house today, they literally replaced everything except the crystal and main watch body. New bracelet and everything inside replaced, to include the movement. All the old and replaced parts were returned as well, to include the bracelet.

Did some Google-fu and surprisingly they reolace the movement at every service, I was even more surprised by the rest! In my previous services it’s just been the pushers and the back cover gasket The box they sent it back in was a nice touch too.
View attachment 33112View attachment 33113View attachment 33114View attachment 33115

I really need to send mine in.