• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

OscarMyers

None
Does anyone have any experience with online purchases from Feldmar Watch Company out in Los Angeles? I expressed interest in a Speedy on their website and they emailed me offering to call and negotiate price. Google reviews seem pretty good, but I cant find much recent info on the forums about them.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Does anyone have any experience with online purchases from Feldmar Watch Company out in Los Angeles? I expressed interest in a Speedy on their website and they emailed me offering to call and negotiate price. Google reviews seem pretty good, but I cant find much recent info on the forums about them.
Are you looking at the new 3861 cal. Moonwatch? They advertise full MSRP, and as an AD they have some room (10% maybe?) on price.

Recommend checking out Omega Forums dot net. Lots of good knowledgeable folks there in the forums.

OscarMyers

None
Are you looking at the new 3861 cal. Moonwatch? They advertise full MSRP, and as an AD they have some room (10% maybe?) on price.

Recommend checking out Omega Forums dot net. Lots of good knowledgeable folks there in the forums.
The new movement sapphire sandwich. One of their sales reps contacted me offering to negotiate the price. Cant find too much about their online sales service though.

OscarMyers

None
Or if grey market, know the risks. I bought my last watch (and a matchy matchy one for the Mrs) on the grey market but they were less than 1k so while not disposable I didnt think the full price was worth it for a warranty.
Watch finally popped up on Omegas online store, so I pulled the trigger! I’m okay with paying dealer prices for peace of mind and the warranty. I really didn’t want to drive an hour and a half to the closest Omega boutique/AD.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Watch finally popped up on Omegas online store, so I pulled the trigger! I’m okay with paying dealer prices for peace of mind and the warranty. I really didn’t want to drive an hour and a half to the closest Omega boutique/AD.
Cool beans, dude. ?

So which one did you go with? The .30 ref or the .32 ref?

Regardless...pretty sweet looking time machine...

OscarMyers

None
So much goodness here!!!!

Ordered a set of these too, figured I'd give em a shot.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ordered a set of these too, figured I'd give em a shot.

You got ripped off!! My casio tells me the date and day ?.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
@OscarMyers ...

Also, how’s the clearance between the horned Forstner and the 3861 case? See pic below. I had heard that on the 1861 cases there was some contact with the Forstner...but I’m not sure if that was with the straight Forstner or the horned Forstner...