• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Phlieger Phriday with a 17j ETA 6497-1 hand winder built at the AWCI build-a-watch school...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Phlieger Phamily Thursday...one of our kid units is visiting from Texas. She and I built these mechanical ETA 6497-1s together at the AWCI build-a-watch school a little over three years ago...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Speedy Monday at the Cincinnati VA wearing my birth year 105.003-64...

...and I’m happy to report that there’s a new parking lot head at the Cincinnati VA...it pays to keep your scan up when chugging boatloads of the almighty Dunkin’...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I'm gonna guess a sponsorship deal.

View attachment 30645
You’re not far off the mark with that. Our masters road racing cycling team [Mariner] is actually sponsored by a local Dunkin’ franchise. Yes, I’m responsible for landing the Dunkin’ sponsorship for our team. Pictured below is the back of our team jersey...and it’s Speedy Tuesday...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Haven’t worn my beloved Seiko 6309-7049 automatic in a while...it was purchased new at the NAS Whiting Field NEX in 1987 while I was an SNA at VT-2.

Pic from today on the fantastic @ChuckMK23 Mt. Baker band...

Pic from 1989 or 1990 during my first DET aboard the USS Vincennes...USS New Jersey in the background...