• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

OscarMyers

None
So, I got on the wait list for the new Co-axial Speedy Moon watch with the sapphire sandwich at the tysons corner Omega Boutique. Do Omega Boutiques haggle or are they pretty firm on the Omega listed price? I've also sent emails to some of the watch websites listed in this thread fishing for stock and competitive pricing, still waiting for responses from them.

OscarMyers

None
Try George Mayer, Govberg Watches. (610) 547-0082 cell.

I haven’t bought a watch in a few years but he always gave me great prices. Also does jewelry. No tax if not in NJ.
Thanks! I emailed him earlier this morning off of your post earlier in the thread. Do you know if they are an AD Omega dealer? There don't offer Omega's on their site and don't have any mention of being an AD for Omega.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Thanks! I emailed him earlier this morning off of your post earlier in the thread. Do you know if they are an AD Omega dealer? There don't offer Omega's on their site and don't have any mention of being an AD for Omega.
inventory varies from week to week but this is a high value reseller

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I thought they were. Not sure since they’re not on their site.

Their watch repair has done a full service on my Omega Seamaster.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
...Do Omega Boutiques haggle or are they pretty firm on the Omega listed price?
If I remember correctly, Omega Boutiques do not haggle and are firm regarding the price...which is MSRP.

Also, check out Chitown Watch...they are an Omega AD and @ChuckMK23 got a smoking deal on his new [with full Omega warranty] Omega 1861 Moonwatch about 5 years ago at Chitown Watch...I think he paid something like $3,600.

Anyway, happy hunting...the new Omega 3861 is a pretty sweet machine.