• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Witch watch:
il_570xN.843401800_3ape.jpg

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
Have any Bremont owners had their watches serviced? Mine's almost 7 years old and it's losing time pretty rapidly. I'm planning on sending it in for servicing when I get home from deployment, I'm just curious if anyone has any idea how much I'm going to be shelling out as part of the service/repair process.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
You just gave @mad dog a huge boner.
Nope.

I don’t like those straps for 3 reasons...BUT I do like the heads up that @Ghost SWO provided...

1. The NASA “meatball” is plastered almost everywhere these days...especially on t-shirts that are for sale at Walmart and Target. I don’t have anything against NASA [I dig NASA]...it’s just that the NASA “meatball” seems to be trendy and tons of punk kids that live in our neighborhood wear NASA “meatball” stuff.

2. Those straps are not a NATO configuration...which means you that you have to get your spring bar tool out to install/remove those straps. Not that big of a deal but I’m often in a rush and I like the quick-change ability of a NATO.

3. The white and silver straps are ridiculous in my humble opinion. The white strap kills me...it’s like NASA Miami Vice. The silver strap kills me as well...it’s like NASA “Lost In Space”...gee whiz.

Pags

N/A
pilot
We've all seen mad dogs pics, I'm sure his neighbors think he's one of those punk kids too what with his skateboarding, hanging out with chuck, mini bikes, and taking the restrictor plate off the red dragon in his suburban driveway. They're all just waiting for one of his cars to end up on blocks and have their home values plummet.

Birdbrain

pilot
Did most people fly with nice watches on? It seems like many people I've met fly with either issued Garmins or cheap sports watches.

OscarMyers

None
Did most people fly with nice watches on? It seems like many people I've met fly with either issued Garmins or cheap sports watches.
I’ve worn my Breitling on every flight since I bought it on cruise in Dubai in 2017(From the Breitling store). I still remember the Nimitz flight deck hatch I banged it on to get its first scratch. I never understood why would someone buy an aviator watch and not wear it in a plane...