• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website Problems, post here if you notice any glitches

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Image upload works again. I had the wrong file permissions for the folder that holds the attachments. Suspect the same with the avatars, will give that a try next.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
It seems that since the changeover to Vs 4.0.1 when I post photos from the various military sites I get tagged as a spammer. It's like every other post is required to be approved by a MOD. I enjoy sharing the photos that others take as well as my own, is this going to be a continuing thing?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
We have gotten hit hard by spammers and some pretty malicious links getting posted. I tightened up the settings to block that. I don't think your post moderations is a byproduct of that, instead is a forum permissions issue that I have yet to track down.

m26

Contributor
It's like every other post is required to be approved by a MOD.[/FONT]

I had that problem the other day, but wasn't posting links or photos, I don't think. Just suddenly my posts needed approval. I informed a mod and haven't had trouble since, but it was odd at the time.

While I'm here...
-Is chat still down? I thought I saw it up and running a few weeks ago, but I can't recall.

-Are the classic smilies coming back eventually?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Home button doesn't work. Gives me a message about me not having access.

Oh, and I keep looking for the chat button... to no avail. :D

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
"Knock on wood", so far today, with the upgrade to 4.02, I have not had to approve any posts (moderate). Hopefully that was just a problem with the previous software!!!!

As phrog said, HOME is currently only viewable by mods. I plan on working extensively on it tomorrow and get it up and online. With that, I should be done with the upgrades.

UserName

Sorry if this is already a known problem but I didnt see any other posts about it.
Has anyone else noticed the big empty white space that is above every quotation?. (I just noticed it in the last day or so..)
It looks like it always lines up the top of the quotation box with the last of the profile information in the left frame. (usually the posters rep power)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sorry if this is already a known problem but I didnt see any other posts about it.
Has anyone else noticed the big empty white space that is above every quotation?. (I just noticed it in the last day or so..)
It looks like it always lines up the top of the quotation box with the last of the profile information in the left frame. (usually the posters rep power)
Test. Does not display that way in IE8.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Test from Firefox. No display problems noted in Firefox.

It doesn't appear to be an issue, or at least one that I can duplicate. Please provide example (link to affected post), and what browser you are using.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Test. Does not display that way in IE8.

I was seeing it last night and most of today until about 30 minutes ago. It's gone now.