• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website Problems, post here if you notice any glitches

Flugelman

Contributor
When I hit the "take me to the first post" button, it only takes me to the top of the last page of the thread. I feel this is a recent development (past couple days), and has not been tested exhaustively by me.

Same here. Trying to go to latest unread post in IE8.

Annalisa

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
I'm getting the same result in Firefox and Safari, so we've pretty much run the gamut of browsers in which we're seeing incorrect "last unread" behavior.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Sir, as previously mentioned, the "go to first un-read post" is taking to the start of the thread, vice the proper post.

I'm sure your working on it, but it's been a few days since the last post.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
First unread post is broken, and it is something I can not fix until the next patch comes out.

nugget61

pilot
I know chrome is still largely considered "beta" and not fully supported but when searching while not logged in I'm not shown the image verification image, text box or associated stuff with that however it does say that the image verification doesn't match.
I know the solution is to log in, but I can't do that at work.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Search function is not working.

I tried looking for one of my old posts from last week and only got 8 hits, nothing earlier than 2006.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I keep getting an error when trying to upload an attachment. It appears to upload, then gets some exclamation point w/ an error that starts out with 500 and mentions ioerror with some other stuff mixed in. I'm using firefox's latest edition.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Search function is not working.

I tried looking for one of my old posts from last week and only got 8 hits, nothing earlier than 2006.

I typed in my old username circa 2002..and found a thread I started and it came up from 2002. Maybe yours just fell through the cracks with the upgrade?!

X

xxxCharliexxx

I had the same problem with an attachment. I am not using Firefox though - IE8.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Me neither, but I did just discover that if you hit the latest post function off the main forum menu, that will take you to the latest post and not just the top of the last page. Of course, that's only useful when there is only one post in that particular forum.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It looks like on some posts when one line of text ends on one word it copies that first word on the next line of text. I thought it was typos but I have seen it on the P-3 and Supply DCO thread, thought it was too often to be a coincidence.

Also a bigger 'complaint' if you will, Is it possible to get the 'Today's Posts' button back after you log in? It is only appearing before I log in, it was nice to see what I had read and what I had not. Pretty hard to tell right now as easily, and there is no 'break' of the ones posted when you last logged on. Was wondering if the final verion of this upgrade would have these features.

Edit: P.S. Hey, it did it on my post! No, it was nto intentional and the second word of 'typos' is not showing up in the edit box.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tried changing my avatar - no such luck. Even staying within the size restrictions and trying multiple file extension types, when I click "save" I get a screen that says "unable to save image" and nothing else.