• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website Problems, post here if you notice any glitches

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Search function seems to have regressed to only very recent threads. Played around with exact thread titles and it's showing Nada on posts/threads even from last week.

That's probably related to John reloading the dB, but not reindexing it.

https://members.vbulletin.com/docs/html/search_type

If you start with an empty dB, like when you start a website, the table(s) are built as you use it, but when reload a large dB, you have to manually initiate an indexing.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...ching-post-and-threads-made-after-the-upgrade

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just emptied index completely. It is rebuilding now, will probably take an hour or so. I expect the server to be a little slower during this time frame.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I'm not seeing any date/time stamps on posts. Just me?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What browswer are you using. Known problems with IE6. Firefox and IE8 work fine and are showing the dates/time stamps.
Anybody still using IE6 should be banned. Simple as that. John, have you ran any analytics lately to see what percentage of folks visiting the site are still using IE6?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Anybody still using IE6 should be banned. Simple as that. John, have you ran any analytics lately to see what percentage of folks visiting the site are still using IE6?

My guess is a HUGE percentage, since that's what NMCI is still running.

ccnavyman

No, but do you want to be?

Not really, but I figured that the "banned (almost)" may have gotten me some attention. I was attempting to access my profile settings and it says I do not have sufficient privileges to access this area. Thanks.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not really, but I figured that the "banned (almost)" may have gotten me some attention. I was attempting to access my profile settings and it says I do not have sufficient privileges to access this area. Thanks.

Suspect that is an unintended by product of forum upgrade. Some features don't automatically carry over. Now, if your avatar shows a red x, then you're being toyed with by a mischievevous Mod. :D