• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website Problems, post here if you notice any glitches

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My guess is a HUGE percentage, since that's what NMCI is still running.
Ok, that's just stooooopid. I can maybe understand not deploying IE8 due to some compatibility issues, but even then most issues can be controlled through Group Policy. But to not have deployed IE7...? Come on now. That's just ridiculous.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
What browswer are you using. Known problems with IE6. Firefox and IE8 work fine and are showing the dates/time stamps.

Problems were on my GF's computer, running some ancient version of IE. Have gotten back to my computer, and do have time stamps there (Safari 4.0).

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Ok so who's gonna be the ultra geek and write the code for a Android/iPhone AirWarriors App?

ccnavyman

Suspect that is an unintended by product of forum upgrade. Some features don't automatically carry over. Now, if your avatar shows a red x, then you're being toyed with by a mischievevous Mod. :D

Who do I ask to get this fixed? I cant even PM anymore. Webmaster??

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok, that's just stooooopid. I can maybe understand not deploying IE8 due to some compatibility issues, but even then most issues can be controlled through Group Policy. But to not have deployed IE7...? Come on now. That's just ridiculous.
You're dealing with an entity that rolls out brand new Core 2 Duo computers . . . with Netscape Navigator still installed. No, not Firefox. NETSCAPE!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tried to bestow rep just now and inside of that window appearing, got this instead:

vBulletin Message
This post has not received any reputation. You currently have 30616 reputation point(s).

Also can't use any icons for URL, IMG, Video Link and Font Color

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
The layout is kind of jacked up (yes, very technical diagnosis), and specifically there are bullets randomly laid out all over the website. This occurs on both Chrome Beta on OSX and a completely reset, cache cleared Safari.

Attachments

• AW Safari.jpg
    AW Safari.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 19
  • AW Chrome 2.jpg
    AW Chrome 2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 14
  • AW Chrome.jpg
    AW Chrome.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 8

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
The layout is kind of jacked up (yes, very technical diagnosis), and specifically there are bullets randomly laid out all over the website. This occurs on both Chrome Beta on OSX and a completely reset, cache cleared Safari.

I'm having the same issue on Safari as well. All thru the headers at the top of the page, with the headers not justified left, as well.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
When I hit the "take me to the last post" button, it only takes me to the top of the last page of the thread. I feel this is a recent development (past couple days), and has not been tested exhaustively by me.