• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website Problems, post here if you notice any glitches

UserName

Test from Firefox. No display problems noted in Firefox.

It doesn't appear to be an issue, or at least one that I can duplicate. Please provide example (link to affected post), and what browser you are using.

It is in every thread I look at. I think I saw HeyJoe mention something similar in the thread about the recent upgrade.
I am using IE7(maybe I should just upgrade)
Here's a screenshot of your post above.
example..jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well, regardless, it is not something I can fix. It will have to wait till the next software upgrade in 2 weeks.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I have the same problem and on my computer that has IE7 but not the one with IE8. Looks like a good reason to stop being lazy and upgrade.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Haven't had an issue w/ FF all weekend. Now that I'm back at work, it's doing it on my primordial browser.

Looks like the forum is rendering better on IE6. Still a few glitches, but definitely improved.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Just posted in the picture thread and I'm still getting the MOD message.

It doesn't happen with every post, but it has happened several post in a row before.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Did the site just take a fall backwards? I see chat is gone along with home page and other miscellaneous goodies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Did the site just take a fall backwards? I see chat is gone along with home page and other miscellaneous goodies.
Had a pretty serious problem with one of the forum modifications, it forced me to uninstall all of them, and reinstall the forum software. I HATE 3rd party mods... Anyways, I will update the other ones this weekend. For now, I got the forum back running again.

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
All the text is in bold... looks like everyone posts like A4s... and my eyeballs are bleeding

das

Contributor
All the text is in bold... looks like everyone posts like A4s... and my eyeballs are bleeding

What browser (and version) are you using? I don't see all posts in bold (and I do see the differentiation between plain, bold, italics, etc.).