• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Tiara

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
sorry for bring this old thread back to life, but i've searched on the online uniform shop and can't find this tiara. i'd like to buy one just because it's fun/funny. i might even wear it sometime. haha. if there is anything formal i can go to (but my school doesn't use navy uniforms except during summer training it seems) i've wanted one ever since i read this thread earlier this year, but i only recently got a NEX account. but if you search on "tiara" on the navy uniforms site, you get... nothing. nothing found. are there other places online to get navy uniforms? can someone post some URLs for other navy uniform websites? thanks a lot! :)

Doesn't the tiara have the officer crest on it, and therefore only worn by commissioned officers? I'm guessing that they don't make a single-anchor middie version.

At least it beats that friggin' beret.

I really don't know what the uniform board is smoking sometimes....

HalfBreed

None
This is what one of those tiaras look like. It is the ugliest thing ever. It is coated in black velvet and has an embroidered officers crest on it.

Attachments

• Tiara.jpg
    Tiara.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 129