• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UFOs?

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Thanks for all the emails addresses guys. Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on my -85 buddy to shoot me one last email. I sent the list over to our tactics guy, not sure when he'll send it out but hopefully today if he has time.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks for all the emails addresses guys. Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on my -85 buddy to shoot me one last email. I sent the list over to our tactics guy, not sure when he'll send it out but hopefully today if he has time.

Do we have a high side location (SIPR AirWarriors!) to discuss?

Col Angus

pilot
Hey. Col Angus chimes in from irrelevant oblivion to render an opinion upon matters for which he has zero experience. Congratulations, you remain a completely ridiculous personality.

Fucking christ Brett. I was just acknowledging your order- we need to stop fucking up the use of “high side” - you’re right, words mean things, and high side/low side is something that can really fuck shit up.

You should calm down homie. You're wound pretty tight.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fucking christ Brett. I was just acknowledging your order- we need to stop fucking up the use of “high side” - you’re right, words mean things, and high side/low side is something that can really fuck shit up.

You should calm down homie. You're wound pretty tight.
Dude, your only AW activity in the last 10 years is to swoop in here to snipe at me. Don’t feign innocence.

Col Angus

pilot
I’m not feigning anything. I was being sarcastic. You post some cogent arguments on here. And sometimes you tell people they need to stop fucking up “high side.” Seriously.

But you’re right, I do snipe at you on here. Guilty. I tell you what, I’ll start posting good stuff if you stop posting dumb stuff. Tit for tit.

Python

pilot
Contributor
To be fair. I believe GENSER itself is obsolete and “collateral” is the new hotness.