• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

JonSmith89

Another 60R Driver
pilot
Good to hear. My OR is also at Pensacola and it's now LT Smith. Hope we get our results soon!

Hey. I just got in touch with LT Smith. He's in Pensacola right now. NONE of the lists has not reached to our NRD yet. Just sit tight and wait. Good luck. SAPPER , sorry bro! BUSS and MrSPEnZ JTaaron CONGRATS guys!!!!

exNavyOffRec

I mean if you have done some research about the gig (which I'm sure you have) SWO does not have a high retention rate and guys are jumping to other designations etc. They might be hurting for some SWOs

Officer ranks don't work like that, they only have so many spots for O-1, O-2,O-3, etc..... so the input essentially remains the same.

exNavyOffRec

For NFO yes, SWO no. Heard from my OR this morning. Good news is SWO added 100 slots bad news results are not in yet. SO hopefully some us made the first cut which was suppose to be small and some of us luckier and made the second cut when they had to go back and pick more.
100 more spots would essentially meet the goal for the entire FY based on the all previous years goals, so something is going on, either they are trying to make this the one board for the FY, or they originally selected none and now are going to do selections, or they are just going to do something that is going to fuck up selections for the rest of the year.

ABM22

Emailed my processor about the alleged changes to the SWO quota, to which she replied "I'll let you know when I know." A woman after my own heart.

DoubleOswo7

Just got my email...I was non selected for NFO. Oh well back to the drawing board

Sorry buddy. What were your stats? If it makes you feel better because of my age I only have one shot at SWO, INTEL and SUPPO before I age out. So keep your head up you got more shots.

Jgdisco2

Sorry buddy. What were your stats? If it makes you feel better because of my age I only have one shot at SWO, INTEL and SUPPO before I age out. So keep your head up you got more shots.
My stats were
5/6/5 44
3.1 GPA degree sport management
5 LOR's 2 employer, 3 ret O-6 air force pilots.

I'm 26 so I'm pretty sure I'm close to the age limit too, not sure what I'm going to do...