• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

JonSmith89

Another 60R Driver
pilot
Anxious, nervous, and confident are a few of the feelings I have! Good luck to you all as well!

DoubleOswo7

Yes good luck everyone! I'm pumped its been a long journey. Any idea when we should hear back? I know it's nation wide but I never did find out how many submit and are selected on average.

BleedGreen

pilot
It shouldn't take any longer than two weeks. I was hoping we might get lucky and hear the day of like the March board did. Oh well, what's two more weeks?

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
Did your OR suggest an approximate two-week time frame? Also, any guidance regarding the method of notification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

DoubleOswo7

Wow, same day would have been a huge but awesome surprise.
Yes I don't mind the week or so after the slave studying I put in to get my 54 5/5/5 on the ASTB.

My OR said end of July, beginning of August the latest. I would think he's just going to call me.