• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

eddieoctane

you should be able to have one more shot for aviation.

Really? I was under the impression that you had to get commissioned before your 26th birthday to be eligible for SNA without an age waiver. Maybe I understood wrong, but I don't know how much more time he has for SNA or SNFO.

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
I'm going to hijack the thread temporarily-Any selects who still need to attend MEPS? Just curious.

Kinneary

I'm going to hijack the thread temporarily-Any selects who still need to attend MEPS? Just curious.
I still have to get my physical. Though, recently MEPS policy in Columbia, SC has changed regarding processing. Only enlisted are allowed to process at MEPS currently - prospective officers now go to a clinic near the base to have everything done. My OR said it should only take thirty or forty-five minutes. In and out.

The perks of being an O over an E are becoming pretty apparent... Shouldn't have spent those 7 years enlisted!

Navy_Zodi55

Keep on Swimming
936390_10151457316018041_1491286780_n.jpg

Word has it the the SWO list is out guys I've been told some people are getting picked up already.This might be old news since it is 634EST. However, it's just the matter of time that our recruiters get it. haha. Mean while, while we are waiting, we might as well laugh. Good luck all!

Bob Windham

I still have to but my awesome OR in Charlotte has me approved for a private contract doctor for all of that, so I get to avoid MEPS entirely.

Ahh okay, I'm in the same boat actually. Glad to hear that the option is widespread.

Bob Windham

Yeah, no kidding. I've been digging around on AW (particularly the Doc's Corner) and on various other websites, and it appears that our physicals involve a single-vial blood draw, and various range of motion, hearing, vision and balance tests. Should be a quick in and out!

Buss

None
Yeah, no kidding. I've been digging around on AW (particularly the Doc's Corner) and on various other websites, and it appears that our physicals involve a single-vial blood draw, and various range of motion, hearing, vision and balance tests. Should be a quick in and out!

Don't forget the cupping of the balls and spreading your cheeks so they can make sure you've got a big enough asshole to be an officer.