• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Buss

None
I was selected for SNA and NFO, but there was a note saying that although my processor thought I met the age requirements for pilot, I didn't. So, NFO it is. Congratulations everyone and good luck with final selection! For those that didn't get picked up this board, I wish you the best of luck next time.

eddieoctane

They will automatically process you for the designator you put highest, if you want something different you have to let NRC know ASAP!

I put down SNA, SWO, and SNFO, in that order. If I wasn't selected for SNA, would it be to late to try to bump SNFO ahead of SWO on my list? No big deal if it is, but I'm just curious now.

That number would just about meet the total goal for FY 14, per their own instruction they are only supposed to select 50% of previous years goal, so they may have set the number lower and the 70 would get them closer to the actual number, if not they could have what happen a few years ago happen again, over select then people wait for a long time to go to OCS.

Its a high number, but thats what we were told by CNRC on Friday. They said they were holding the SWO results because they got told to pick 70+ more. According to my CO and O Processors they reconvened today to release results again by the end of the week.

Tiffany Murphy

Action is the foundational key to all success.
im working with a guy in wilmington, also NRD Raleigh....no news on the eastern front:eek:

ps: congrats to all those who were selected!:D

Who's your OR? I think we have the same one because mine is out of Wilmington too even though I live in Ft. Bragg.

Navy_Zodi55

Keep on Swimming
I put down SNA, SWO, and SNFO, in that order. If I wasn't selected for SNA, would it be to late to try to bump SNFO ahead of SWO on my list? No big deal if it is, but I'm just curious now.

Hey. I just got in touch with LT Smith. He's in Pensacola right now. NONE of the lists has not reached to our NRD yet. Just sit tight and wait. Good luck. SAPPER , sorry bro! BUSS and MrSPEnZ JTaaron CONGRATS guys!!!!

Tiffany Murphy

Action is the foundational key to all success.
we have the same one Tiffany( LT A), we both processed our packages the same day in Raleigh
Yea I realized who you were after I wrote that. :). Have you tried to email him? My results aren't out yet but yours should be. I wrote him earlier to check on my medical and he let me know I had been medically cleared.

exNavyOffRec

Hey. I just got in touch with LT Smith. He's in Pensacola right now. NONE of the lists has not reached to our NRD yet. Just sit tight and wait. Good luck. SAPPER , sorry bro! BUSS and MrSPEnZ JTaaron CONGRATS guys!!!!

The list is emailed to every NRD at the same time, the distribution list doesn't change, so what your OR is saying is that no one at his NRD has bothered to look at their email or send it out to the OR's