• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

TA910

"Spoon"
pilot
Well folks, tomorrow (26JUL) is my birthday. I have my fingers crossed that we may all be celebrating good phone calls by this time tomorrow night..Hope that everyone is maintaining their sanity and calm as the board deliberates. As they say, "Stay the course..."

Happy birthday! Hope your day is a great one

TA910

"Spoon"
pilot
Good Morning everyone. Hope all is well. If today is the day for results, I pray we all get the answer we so desperately been waiting for. If today is not the day, oh well. Just a reminder that good news is still to come :)

Surf

pilot
Well folks, tomorrow (26JUL) is my birthday. I have my fingers crossed that we may all be celebrating good phone calls by this time tomorrow night..Hope that everyone is maintaining their sanity and calm as the board deliberates. As they say, "Stay the course..."
Happy birthday! Mine is the 27th, hoping for great birthday news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
I heard the whap whap whap of the rotor blades on an Apache as it was landing on the parade deck of Fort Knox, if that does anything for you. I even got a video.

Oh you mean the board results? Just pure silence.

Don't worry gang we'll hear when we hear and we can't do much about it from the message boards. I'm just ignoring all of the rumors flying around here. Gives more of a headache than anything else.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Only the fury of soul-crushing silence. Ok, that may be a bit of hyperbole on my part, but I am secure enough in my own sanity to admit that I have exclaimed "It is time!" to my fiance on more than a few occasions when the phone rang.
Not to worry, your "crushed soul" is very resilient, and will rebound nicely when the good news finally arrives. Think positive!:)
Soul-2.jpg
BzB

Navy_Zodi55

Keep on Swimming
Everyone, the only thing I heard was my nerves. No phone call. I guess no news at all is at least bad news? haha. Elliotm2 my NRD was based out in Philadelphia. my OR was Lt. Cylc but there was a a recent change of command. The new OR inplace is Lt. Smith. Allegedly he's out of the office (i'm gussing furloughed or in the field??) till August 15. Bob Windham - Happy birthday bud! Grab a few birthday celeberation drinks for all of us! After this waiting, you (and all) need it. Positive thoughts y'all.

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
Everyone, the only thing I heard was my nerves. No phone call. I guess no news at all is at least bad news? haha. Elliotm2 my NRD was based out in Philadelphia. my OR was Lt. Cylc but there was a a recent change of command. The new OR inplace is Lt. Smith. Allegedly he's out of the office (i'm gussing furloughed or in the field??) till August 15. Bob Windham - Happy birthday bud! Grab a few birthday celeberation drinks for all of us! After this waiting, you (and all) need it. Positive thoughts y'all.

Thanks Bud, you bet!

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
My wife just bought me a US Navy t shirt that says Las Vegas on it cause she is confident I will get accepted.

Maturin90

I have not yet begun to fight.
My wife just bought me a US Navy t shirt that says Las Vegas on it cause she is confident I will get accepted.

My dad took me to Pensacola the other day to get measured at Abbott uniforms (where he used to get his uniforms) because he is pretty confident about my package. I just hope that didn't jinx it.