• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tipsy Gypsy Leather Patches

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Just got mine today, came out perfect. Took a long time, but definitely worth it. Just need to find a place in Hampton Roads to stitch it on. Any suggestions?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Morgan, I was told suki outside of little creek gate 5. When did you order? I think I ordered mine in OCT, still waiting. . .

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just got mine today, came out perfect. Took a long time, but definitely worth it. Just need to find a place in Hampton Roads to stitch it on. Any suggestions?

Nancy Harbison Tailoring near Lynnhaven Mall did mine and can do the full gamut of military tailoring including custom ribbons.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
When did you order? I think I ordered mine in OCT, still waiting. . .
Also October, don't worry, he'll get it to you. Also, I just got back from Giovanni's on Chesapeake and Little Creek. Descent job, he stitched it up while I waited and only $5.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nancy Harbison Tailoring near Lynnhaven Mall did mine and can do the full gamut of military tailoring including custom ribbons.

concur. this place is SH. does flight suit embroidery, leather jacket work, SDB striping and the gamut. They already know the regs and they just get it done.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just got mine, it looks awesome! Any suggestions for places in Whidbey that'll put it on?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did mine at the fleet store NEX and they did a good job. Remember to remind them to put the patch under the lining of the jacket.

Whidbey Cleaners on 7th street also has a good tailor; he's done a couple of suits I bought.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks bud..haven't seen you around 129/the brown lately, did you finally check in to your new squadron?

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Ordered mine a few days ago. Now to sit on my hands for a few while I wait for them to show up! I've been told enough times its worth the wait to be ok with that though.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I doubt I'll ever actually get to wear mine while I'm in my squadron. Where I'm going next year, I won't need a leather jacket.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Well, stay away from Suky outside of Littlecreek. While they may have been good at one point, they screwed up my nametag. Apparently they didn't like how it looked when they initially sewed on the tag, so they took the stitching out and went over it again, I can see three sets of holes on the darn thing in one particular area . . . Oh, and they went through the lining . .

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Received my nametag today. I thought I saw on the forums awhile ago suggestions for places in Jax to have it sewn on, but I searched to no avail. Any recommendations for places here that won't screw it up?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Adamec Harley put mine on my jacket, not that I'm going to be wearing it ever in Jax.