• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Originally posted by Crowbar
What do you mean "brought it bowling"? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not
buying it a ****ing beer. He's not gonna take your ****ing turn, Dude.

Hell yeah, that's classic...

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Originally posted by jaerose
Girls suck!
banghead_125.gif
I'm tired of getting a ****e storm just because someone doesn't feel good and they want me to come and sit on their couch all night!
boring_125.gif
Apparently I'm not allowed to make plans with my friends...this will last after I go to OCS in October, huh? Ladies, please explain this behavior.

he-man-woman-hater

This is all there is to explain about women
-if the link doesn't work, my bandwidth was probably killed.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Originally posted by jaerose
Please fill in the blanks:

"If I have to die for a word, then my word is ____-____!"
--Animal Mother, "Full Metal Jacket"

JR

poon-tang

jaerose

Taxman2A, you are correct! Tell him what he's won...

I'm in Indiana, where it's rained 4 straight days and we got 3.5" in 3 hours last night...does anyone happen to have a copy of Noah's blueprints for the Ark, or do you know where I could download them off the net?

JR

perchul

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

RobNLa

Just read it.

The herds of zebras and wild animals in Africa are all hunted by the lion. The lion goes after the easiest kill. This is usually one of the slowest or weakest animals in the herd. This animals inferior genetics are then removed from the herd. The herd, as a whole, is thus stronger and more highly evolved with each subsequent generation. This is plain justification for the frequent intake of high levels of alcohol. The alcohol kills the slowest, weakest brain cells and keeps the brain performing at its highest level.

This is all the proof I need.

Rob

perchul

I hate CSI, its garbage; maybe I missed a meeting but to my knowledge detectives still do the investigations and the csi weenies don't carry guns

Status
Not open for further replies.