• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerose

Jennifer, meet Perchul. Perchul, this is Jennifer. And they lived happily ever after.

People say that I snore, but I think they're lying because I've never heard myself snore.

JR

jaerose

What do you mean I have ADD? You're crazy! I do not have a concentration prob...whoa, look at the butterfly...what was I talking about?

JR

AviatorMR239

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

reapergm

WHEEEWWWW!!! 2 STARS ** !!! YEAH BABY!!! IM PRIME TIME NOW!!! WHEEWW!

- Crankyankers - YEAH YEAH ---- IM GOING TO HAWAII!!!! YEAHHHH YEAHHH IM GOING TO HAWAII!!! YEAHHHHH

jaerose

Master: "That's squeaky shoes...we taught him to fight wrong as a joke..."
Squeaky Shoes: "Ha, face to foot style..."
Squeaky Shoes: "Aha, I am bleeding, which makes me the victor..."
--Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

JR

kevin

"if the airplane's black box is indestructable, why dont they make the whole plane like the black box?"

jaerose

Nice, Crowbar...as a Physicist (BS from U of Indy) I can appreciate that. They have successfully accelerated light through a special plasma and it went faster than C (speed of light), so essentially it came out before they sent it in the apparatus. Of course, it doesn't mean anything until they can transfer data in this way! OK...sorry for the geek/nerd/dork/spaz break.

"There will be only two hits in this fight...me hittin' you...you hittin' the floor."
--????

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.