• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviatorMR239

the dude: "it's a very complicated situation, lots of in's, lots of outs, lots of what-have you's"

JG: "i don't roll on the shabbaz

the dude: "bartender...another cuacasian"

cop at impound lot: "some homeless person probably used it for a toilet then moved on....happens all the time"

ok i'm done....time to go play my autobahn album

jaerose

Stop looking at me, swan!

My mother was a French prostitute with webbed feet named Cloe.

My father would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

You're the diet coke of evil...just one calorie...not quite evil enough!

JR

AviatorMR239

"Sometimes you think you've found true love, then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and catch true love in bed with couple of strangers blindfolded like some kind of goddamn magic act"

"well Columbus wasn't looking for america my friend, but that sure seemed to work out for everyone man, i mean you're here"

"we were out to dinner, at olive garden, which was lovely... and anyway i noticed this waitress and i couldn't help thinkin what color underwear she had on... her panties.... odds are they were just your basic white cotton ones... but i couldn't help but think that they might be pink... panties.... or a thong or maybe something really cool that i don't even know about yet.... what? i thought we were in the trust tree with the nest?"

"you just took one to the jugular man...yes!"
"oh my god i did....is this bad?"
"you should pull that out...that s**** noooot coooool maaaaan"
"wait.....wait.....pullll what outt"
"the dart....youuu got a f****** daaart in yourr neck mann"
"you're crazy....i like you man... but you're crazy"

chazmurr

"Can I buy you some lunch? Oh, you already have your lunch. How about some milk? Already have your milk. Well then how about I just massage your thighs while you eat?"

kevin

"old school": one of the funniest damn movies ever...good call.

spotted this weekend at HarleyFest in milwaukee- a very obese man wearing a shirt that says "I fought with anorexia and won"

chazmurr

Mitch: "Sorry, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?"
Cab Driver: "I recommend you stop being such a fa%%@#. You're in the backseat."

jaerose

Todd, I hear they look like Janet Reno...j/k...I have immense respect for Ms. Reno.

"Frank, I'm married...now do I seem like a happy guy to you?"

JR

AviatorMR239

i saw someone slip an animal house quote in there...

"Over? Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?"

"The issue is not whether we took a few liberties with our female guests.... we did(wink)"

"TOGAAAA!"

AviatorMR239

and based off the pictures of female candidates on a few websites, we aren't gonna win any beauty pagents. No worries, plenty of civilian chicks who think the uniforms are "so hot".

which brings me to my next point... double wrap it before you go play with those chicks who stalk military bases

Fredster809

Since, as of today I am sitting around waiting I will throw in my favorite Jack Handey quote.

It takes a big man to cry...it takes an EVEN bigger man to laugh at that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.