• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This morning's A-pool idiocy...PT Policy and O vs PO open debate

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
^ That would be an EP-3 song....I mean you were one of the advocates of make work to keep them out of trouble in another thread. That's pure dickishness....

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
^ That would be an EP-3 song....I mean you were one of the advocates of make work to keep them out of trouble in another thread. That's pure dickishness....

Pure? I'll buy off on a slighly adulterated dickishness...but not pure.

And since the MPrA chain of command keeps telling me that my/our primary mission is ASW...I'll just follow that lead and continue to lump VQ in with the rest of the VP-ness. Right after I locate the sonobouy tube that must be somewhere inside the Electric P-3.

Flyboylance

New VR FTS select
pilot
The S&^% has hit the fan..

Someone thought it would be a good idea to call home and complain to their parents about having to stand outside and muster in the cold for a few hours each day. Their mom called the command and started complaining.. Needless to say, LT is pissed. So, more standing at attention and parade rest for hours on end for the A-pool kiddies. Come on, you are at a minimum 21 years old.. and a Naval officer.. Get with it and grow up!!

Enjoy.. Glad I started IFS today!!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Someone thought it would be a good idea to call home and complain to their parents about having to stand outside and muster in the cold for a few hours each day. Their mom called the command and started complaining.. Needless to say, LT is pissed. So, more standing at attention and parade rest for hours on end for the A-pool kiddies. Come on, you are at a minimum 21 years old.. and a Naval officer.. Get with it and grow up!!

Enjoy.. Glad I started IFS today!!

Un-fucking-believable. It never seems to stop getting worse and worse. Is their mom going to call SERE, down the road (if he even gets there) to complain too?? I'd love to be a fly on the wall after that happens.

Flyboylance

New VR FTS select
pilot
Even better

I also heard that a Captain called to complain about it as well.. Don't know if it was someone's dad or not yet.. WOW!! Going south quick!!