• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This morning's A-pool idiocy...PT Policy and O vs PO open debate

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Someone thought it would be a good idea to call home and complain to their parents about having to stand outside and muster in the cold for a few hours each day. Their mom called the command and started complaining.. Needless to say, LT is pissed. So, more standing at attention and parade rest for hours on end for the A-pool kiddies. Come on, you are at a minimum 21 years old.. and a Naval officer.. Get with it and grow up!!

Enjoy.. Glad I started IFS today!!

Boy A-pool sure is an interesting place.......I was just hoping you guys would get your brown shoes back and now this. When will it ever end..... ;)

IRfly

None
Jesus Christ, I may roll on purpose at OCS until I catch wind that this stuff dies down. :eek:

Wow, this is a smart one...H-Class is SO MUCH better than A-pool. You'll even get free pizza on Friday nights!

-2,304,867 for headwork.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Wow, this is a smart one...H-Class is SO MUCH better than A-pool. You'll even get free pizza on Friday nights!

-2,304,867 for headwork.

You might need to re tune your sarcasm meter Sir. Now can I have 2,304,866 of those points back?

nebekerb

Final Select SNA
Contributor
You might need to re tune your sarcasm meter Sir. Now can I have 2,304,866 of those points back?

Sounds like you're conceding a -1 (2,304,867-2,304,866=?);). Maybe if you would've had 17 smiley/wink faces after the comment we would know it's sarcasm.:icon_smil:icon_hat: