• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This morning's A-pool idiocy...PT Policy and O vs PO open debate

navy09

None
Someone thought it would be a good idea to call home and complain to their parents about having to stand outside and muster in the cold for a few hours each day.

Damn, I hope he's being dealt with by his peers. That's absolutely ridiculous.

It's probably one of the 'How many times an hour can I call home?' or 'My parents want to know if I can bring/do __________ at OCS' folks that posts on here.

Flyboylance

New VR FTS select
pilot
I wish it were a joke. It is sad to me that the Navy commissioned someone who is not even man/woman enough to handle a little punishment..

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Maybe he'll have to call mommy from the air one day to make sure that 9-line is good enough for her little boy to execute.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
To play devil's advocate, I use my dad as a sounding board a lot. He's not/never been in the Navy, but he was a firefighter and is usually a pretty solid place for advice on life in general, especially in terms of dealing with people or the suck... there's a reason I don't talk to my mom about Navy life, or life in general...

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if someone called home to complain/vent about pure shittiness that is the Pool now, and mama duke took it upon herself to call down there. Sucks for all, and it will probably get a "never EVER do that again, mom" conversation from said unlucky bastard.

If they called and said mommy call the CO and tell them I don't likey this, then yes, they are total douchers. If not, it just made a sucky situation worse. If I were commissioning soon I would hang out at a ROTC unit that didn't suck, or do some hometown recruiting until the heat blows over on the pool.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
to play devil's advocate, i use my dad as a sounding board a lot. He's not/never been in the navy, but he was a firefighter and is usually a pretty solid place for advice on life in general, especially in terms of dealing with people or the suck... There's a reason i don't talk to my mom about navy life, or life in general...

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if someone called home to complain/vent about pure shittiness that is the pool now, and mama duke took it upon herself to call down there. Sucks for all, and it will probably get a "never ever do that again, mom" conversation from said unlucky bastard.

If they called and said mommy call the co and tell them i don't likey this, then yes, they are total douchers. If not, it just made a sucky situation worse. If i were commissioning soon i would hang out at a rotc unit that didn't suck, or do some hometown recruiting until the heat blows over on the pool.
+1

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if someone called home to complain/vent about pure shittiness that is the Pool now, and mama duke took it upon herself to call down there. Sucks for all, and it will probably get a "never EVER do that again, mom" conversation from said unlucky bastard.
I would put money on that being what actually happened.

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
Someone thought it would be a good idea to call home and complain to their parents about having to stand outside and muster in the cold for a few hours each day. Their mom called the command and started complaining.. Needless to say, LT is pissed. So, more standing at attention and parade rest for hours on end for the A-pool kiddies. Come on, you are at a minimum 21 years old.. and a Naval officer.. Get with it and grow up!!

Enjoy.. Glad I started IFS today!!

where did this come from? the LT? or a-pool rumors and speculation?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, there's always some TARD that's gonna screw up a good deal.....again. Brace for High Seas and Heavy Rolls for a while (BOHICA).

-ea6bflyr ;)

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Hmmm...a P-3 song...wouldn't that be better called "Di#ks in a tube"?

Hey, VQ guy, people think you're weird but I just want to talk to you. Say hello to mother for me.
wahlbergsnl.jpg

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
someone thought it would be a good idea to call home and complain to their parents about having to stand outside and muster in the cold for a few hours each day. Their mom called the command and started complaining.. Needless to say, lt is pissed. So, more standing at attention and parade rest for hours on end for the a-pool kiddies. Come on, you are at a minimum 21 years old.. And a naval officer.. Get with it and grow up!!

Enjoy.. Glad i started ifs today!!
wow

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
Hey, VQ guy, people think you're weird but I just want to talk to you. Say hello to mother for me.
wahlbergsnl.jpg

Aren't you a wee bit ballsy for a FNG?:) No matter...I'd rather see a newby who is not afraid of his own shadow.

And since I haven't watched SNL probably since the "Dick in a box" episode...what's the background on this Samberg "digital short"?