• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great Flight Jacket Thread (wearing/buying Leather, NOMEX, WEP jackets/patches)

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Have you seen any [Delta] widget logos?
I shouldn’t support bad habits but....

or slightly cooler...

Pags

N/A
pilot
I stacked three of my four previous squadron patches on the right chest. I chose not to do one of the squadrons because it was a triangle patch and it didn't look right. Other than that I have an American flag and a WS patch on each shoulder.

I go back and fourth about the stacking. It's starting to look a little cluttered but I guess I already committed. Might as well keep doing it to annoy a chief about how it's not in regulations...
I stacked but only had two. My second squadron had a cooler patch then the first one so I didn't have any qualms about covering most of it. Tipsy Gypsy didn't have a patch for my boat so I don't have one from BHR but if I did I probably would've found somewhere else to put it. I do wish I had a sikorksy 1000hr leather patch.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
What are you guys doing or what have you seen others do for second, third squadron patches on leather jackets, weapons school patches, 1K hour patches, etc?

Getting subsequent squadron patches sewn over previous squadron patches on the chest seems pretty standard, but I don't see a lot of dudes wearing school patches, squadron TMS shoulder patches, 1K hour patches, etc.
If you get a cool patch, all you need is one.