• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS The Average OCS Supply Applicant

JSaint23

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard of a Supply applicant being accepted with a GPA waiver?

I have scanned through the average supply applicant excel file and didn’t see any. I’m just curious to know if it has been done before as I know the GPA is a minimum of 3 and they have added in the required calculus classes.
Well, I just applied to this most recent board in May and I had both a GPA and an age waiver despite the fact that I'm prior active duty so I guess we'll see and use me as the lab rat lol

exNavyOffRec

Well, I just applied to this most recent board in May and I had both a GPA and an age waiver despite the fact that I'm prior active duty so I guess we'll see and use me as the lab rat lol
Supply is so competitive they often look for any reason to give a Pro-N, with the recent change to the aviation age I would look at SNA or SNFO.