• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

Themaninwhite

SWO Officer candidate (Sel)
Who would be a good person to contact to inquire about a class date?
I dont have an OR, and my CoC is asking the same questions.

In that case, then I can maybe shed some light to your situation. I am fleet as well and I have gotten nothing but the selection notification. I was told that, those who are civilian ascension will get processed first and then fleet candidates after. The we average wait times that I have seen based on airwarriors is 3-4 weeks. Anyone feel free to correct if I am wrong.

Btw, I recommend not pushing NRC as there might be reasons such as huge processing loads since there is an apparent spike in selection...

In that case, then I can maybe shed some light to your situation. I am fleet as well and I have gotten nothing but the selection notification. I was told that, those who are civilian ascension will get processed first and then fleet candidates after. The we average wait times that I have seen based on airwarriors is 3-4 weeks. Anyone feel free to correct if I am wrong.

Btw, I recommend not pushing NRC as there might be reasons such as huge processing loads since there is an apparent spike in selection...
I know fleet applicants that were picked up for this board that are heading to the May classes. It all depends on the date your CO authorized for your release.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I reached out to mr Celestin as the fleet processor asking about my class date. He hasn’t emailed me back yet but I’ll let y’all know what he says. My COC has no idea either and no one has CETARS access.

Your CCC and possibly XO should be working with Mr. Celestin with getting your OCS date and orders. It's one guy handling all the fleet applicants so you can imagine how busy he is fielding emails + phone calls along with his actual work.

tomachuck

Your CCC and possibly XO should be working with Mr. Celestin with getting your OCS date and orders. It's one guy handling all the fleet applicants so you can imagine how busy he is fielding emails + phone calls along with his actual work.

This is not good news, because they are the ones asking me...

Yeah, I understand that and I only emailed him as a last resort. I’m at a recruiting command and our CCC is a YN1 who knows nothing about Officer packages and we have a change of command ceremony on Friday so I’m not exactly top priority (not blaming or bitching) so they pretty much just told me to handle it ?‍♀️

Navy2007

SWO select. 07 JUL 2019 OCS class
I spoke to my recruiter yesterday. He tells me that all classes through the year are booked up. However, there are the possibilities of roll ins to the classes. He says that they require 100 students per class. So if they don’t have those numbers they will take from those who have been selected.