• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

Themaninwhite

SWO Officer candidate (Sel)
This has been my course of action until now. I’m just paranoid seeing others in the same board get OCS dates weeks ago. We”ll see what happens

Are you a civilian or active duty?
If you’re a civilian your recruiter is your information hub. If you’re active duty you have BOL and your CoC as well as anyone with entrs

BrettOsborne19

Are you a civilian or active duty?
If you’re a civilian your recruiter is your information hub. If you’re active duty you have BOL and your CoC as well as anyone with entrs
Yes I’m a civilian. That’s why I was just curious if any other civilians have had to wait this long. It seems like most got their OCS dates but maybe they’re already active.

Themaninwhite

SWO Officer candidate (Sel)
Yes I’m a civilian. That’s why I was just curious if any other civilians have had to wait this long. It seems like most got their OCS dates but maybe they’re already active.

Yeah I recommend that you look into it as everything. As you know the board concluded around April 15, and everyone know where they are.

SilverSierra

Future SWO
I’m a civilian as well. My recruiter had all my information regarding selection and OCS class date. You should ask yours if you haven’t already.

I was put onto the March board that moved in front of the May board and I only yesterday received word on my class date from my OR. There could have been some hurdles with my package after ProRec regarding my fingerprints, but I think it can go to show how long the wait could be. Try not to get too frustrated; although, I know the pain of not knowing.

My OCS date is September 8th, btw (verbal, no letter yet.)

navymims1

I had to get a conditional release from IRR in order to apply.
Did they let you know about the conditional release after the pro-rec y or before? I am also a prior active reservist from a different branch applying for OCS and my recruiter hasn't had me sign any forms regarding the reserve time. I received a conditional release from active AF reserves for college.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Did they let you know about the conditional release after the pro-rec y or before? I am also a prior active reservist from a different branch applying for OCS and my recruiter hasn't had me sign any forms regarding the reserve time. I received a conditional release from active AF reserves for college.

You need an approved conditional release BEFORE you apply.