• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

Themaninwhite

SWO Officer candidate (Sel)
Guys,

Anyone who is assigned in writing or verbally to 18AUG19 class, a group has been created.

BrettOsborne19

My application was put in for this board. My recruiter told me he got a call on April 11, what he called an “unofficial acceptance”, and that I should hear soon. I haven’t had any updates since then, and still nothing as of last week. Is anyone else in the same situation? It seems like everyone else heard back.

tomachuck

My application was put in for this board. My recruiter told me he got a call on April 11, what he called an “unofficial acceptance”, and that I should hear soon. I haven’t had any updates since then, and still nothing as of last week. Is anyone else in the same situation? It seems like everyone else heard back.

You're not going to get that finsel letter until 1 month out from your ship date.

Themaninwhite

SWO Officer candidate (Sel)

If you’re a civilian you will hear from your Officer recruiter