• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

kbal731

Turns out my recruiter did not know the deadline for this one, formally sent everything after the deadline, even though I was complete on 5/2 ....another missed board ?

jbg37

Is there a place to find a collection of dates for OCS classes and whether or not they've been filled. They had things kind of like that in the Army on ATRRS for school houses but I wasn't sure if there's anything like that for the Navy (specifically OCS).

Suberov

Is there a place to find a collection of dates for OCS classes and whether or not they've been filled. They had things kind of like that in the Army on ATRRS for school houses but I wasn't sure if there's anything like that for the Navy (specifically OCS).
eNTRS and CANTRAC Vol II if you are active

Suberov

Nah. Surprisingly, you can get into eNTRS and MPTE without being a CCC. CaC access is all you need.

Suberov

What else does the site allow you to see?

FISCAL YEAR 2019 ACTIVE AND RESERVE COMPONENT OFFICER ACCESSION GOALS (Quotas)

At Board Lists (See a full list of people considered at the board)

Lots of powerpoints and statistical information

Almost everything you'd want to know including board results. However, the results are posted here long after everyone is (or should be) notified.