• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

Themaninwhite

SWO Officer candidate (Sel)
So...not to add to your current anxiety levels and nervousness, but the board has been moved to June 24-28...and this is official. Sorry about the longer wait.

jbg37

I'm not sure that anything short of a hard no could have been as soul crushing today. And at least then I'd be rolling on to plan B instead of stuck in this ridiculous limbo.

DjangoF

I'm not sure that anything short of a hard no could have been as soul crushing today. And at least then I'd be rolling on to plan B instead of stuck in this ridiculous limbo.
That also leaves very little time to improve our package before the August board deadline...unless that one changed too. I guess we should start working on those improvements now and have them in place just in case.

BroskiOCS

So...not to add to your current anxiety levels and nervousness, but the board has been moved to June 24-28...and this is official. Sorry about the longer wait.
What a bummer! So what have the board members been doing the past two days? Hah! Any word on why it got pushed back? And how did you become the bearer of bad news? I was hoping for results in the next few days!

jbg37

What a bummer! So what have the board members been doing the past two days? Hah! Any word on why it got pushed back? And how did you become the bearer of bad news? I was hoping for results in the next few days!
Same. And yes I'd like to know that as well. I've heard nothing from my OR.

DjangoF

Same. And yes I'd like to know that as well. I've heard nothing from my OR.
Fingers crossed there was some miscommunication somewhere. I was hoping it was results starting to roll in when I got the alert!

jbg37

Fingers crossed there was some miscommunication somewhere. I was hoping it was results starting to roll in when I got the alert!
Same. Not that I inherently distrust our source here but until I hear it from my OR or RecruitingGuru I'll probably just have a mild anxiety attack lol

Suberov

The news is 100% true. I spoke with the program manager just now. Expect results the first week of July.