• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

exNavyOffRec

This exchange has taught me that there are REVs of the Board Schedule floating around that are not posted to NPC.

you can't trust what is posted on NPC in regards to OCS as OCS programs and boards go through NRC, there was a time when you were lucky if the info on NPC was just 2 years out of date :D

chinolal

It seems after you said NPC hasn't been updating their website, NPC just updated their commissioning program page.

DjangoF

I got confirmation Friday that my package is at board. Barely squeaking in, my degree was just conferred on the 6th. Now we wait!

DjangoF

How long did it take for you to receive that confirmation once you submitted your package to the fleet processor?

I submitted Thursday morning and had confirmation shortly before lunch on Friday. I already had my PQ letter, so I didn't have to wait on medical.

chinolal

I submitted Thursday morning and had confirmation shortly before lunch on Friday. I already had my PQ letter, so I didn't have to wait on medical.

Thanks for replying. I submitted mine last week along with my PQ letter, but still waiting confirmation on which board date my package will be looked at.

BroskiOCS

Thanks for replying. I submitted mine last week along with my PQ letter, but still waiting confirmation on which board date my package will be looked at.
I would wait until the end of the week then maybe send the fleet processor a courtesy email to verify you will be on this upcoming board. Mine is sort of an unusual case. I submitted my entire package back in August of 2018 but was found NPQ. I redid my commissioning physical in March of this year and got my waiver approved. The fleet processor still had my package from August and told me that no additional paperwork was required. He said if I have any new paperwork (interviews, LOR's, evals, PFA's, etc.) between August of 2018 and this board then I could submit to him for inclusion in my package. I'm assuming, based on our correspondence, that I am on the 03 Jun 2019 board. I have my most recent PFA and a Servicemember of the Quarter letter that I am going to send before this board begins. I will inquire about my package status in that email. Good luck, chinolal. Hope you make it to this board.