• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

almond_615

Hello everyone, made it to the board. Prior service, well currently in another branch applying for inter service transfer via conditional release. Here is some of my info for my kit.I’m applying for SWO
GPA 3.9 masters in health Administration
GPS 3.4 BA in criminal justice
33 years old
Active service 9 years
Reserve service 5 years
OAR 44
LORs from marine 04, 05, 06 still active duty and 03 in the army still active as well.
I’m hoping everything goes well. My question is if the board convenes 22 February, when should we hear responses back about it?

Depending on the board, FY2034.

Duffman

None
Contributor
Hey everyone, I submitted my application for the aviation board and the SWO board. SWOs my third choice, but looks like I’ll be pushed to this board if I don’t get selected for either SNA or NFO. The at-board list that will be posted a week before the board convenes might clarify things if I’m on it or not. Wish you all the best of luck!!

AO1SALAS

Active Duty, Current LPO at Sea
Rate: AO1
Pins: AW/SW
Years in Service: 11yrs, 5mos.
OAR: 40
GPA: 3.70
Degree: Business Administration
Evals:MP,MP,EP,EP,EP
Appraisals:O5(SWO),O4(SWO),O4(LDO)
Waivers: none

Got my medical letter yesterday wondering if there is anything else I'm waiting on now is there a letter that states it was forwarded to the board or is an email stating it was forwarded good enough?

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
Active Duty, Current LPO at Sea
Rate: AO1
Pins: AW/SW
Years in Service: 11yrs, 5mos.
OAR: 40
GPA: 3.70
Degree: Business Administration
Evals:MP,MP,EP,EP,EP
Appraisals:O5(SWO),O4(SWO),O4(LDO)
Waivers: none

Got my medical letter yesterday wondering if there is anything else I'm waiting on now is there a letter that states it was forwarded to the board or is an email stating it was forwarded good enough?
There should be a confirmation email that it was forwarded to the board. Unless you didn't make the 15th deadline

AO1SALAS

There should be a confirmation email that it was forwarded to the board. Unless you didn't make the 15th deadline
I did get an email confirmation that my package was submitted for the next convening board on 22feb thought there would be a letter on official letterhead like the medical portion.

almond_615

Hey everyone, I submitted my application for the aviation board and the SWO board. SWOs my third choice, but looks like I’ll be pushed to this board if I don’t get selected for either SNA or NFO. The at-board list that will be posted a week before the board convenes might clarify things if I’m on it or not. Wish you all the best of luck!!

You should be in both boards if you submitted by the 15Jan deadline.

Duffman

None
Contributor
You should be in both boards if you submitted by the 15Jan deadline.
Yeah I should be, but there was some situations where people who had SWO as their third choice and got selected to be either a SNA or NFO didn’t get pushed to the SWO board. So they weren’t on the at-board list for SWO.

BasketballisLife

Hate to double post this (I asked in another thread):

Does anyone have a copy of the upcoming FY21 board schedule? I tried searching on NRC and NPC; the most recent one I found was from May 19, 2020. I've also been clicking all over different threads on this site and can't find it.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Looks like I will be on this board. I was supposed to be on the SNA/NFO board, but things got messed up I guess even though I was on AT list. Looks like 140 packages will be looked at this board based off of the GENOFF right?