• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
Anyone get a confirmation after emailing their package?
I got the medical confirmation, then an age waiver confirmation, then the confirmation that is was sent to the board. All within a 1 to 2 week span.

nschmidt5

Hey y'all my name is Nick! Another applicant for this board. Got rejected for the last SWO and the last Supply. Retook the OAR, and got some new rec letters so hopefully this one is a go!

OAR: 50
GPA: 3.52 from Loyola Chicago in Communication Studies
LORs: Retired Army O5, President of my university (former dep undersecretary of defense also), Mayor of my home town, Professor from college, Uncle (ret. air force and dean of a high school), and an attorney who is a family friend

almond_615

It depends on what form you're using.

But also, the board submission deadline was yesterday. Did you not get them in in time?

eahmed4

Officially in for this board. I created a Google form so we can aggregate stats easily: https://forms.gle/H6SGiGbxJXAJ8bqy7, all user stats can be found on this Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpje5YfORUCL98rYye-1UdbO95QZgjv0WUYu7YThO8A/edit?usp=sharing

OAR: 53
GPA: 3.98
Degree: BBA in Marketing
LORs: Marine O-5 (Retired), current employer, current coworker, former coworker, former supervisor/professor
Fluff: 2,000+ hours of volunteer community service, 10+ years involvement in 4-H, 5+ years at my current job.
Sorry just need to edit mine. I put in active duty by mistake, I am not AD

eahmed4

Also guys, the most updated transcripts that I submitted for mine were from Spring 20'. Same for you guys as well? Or did you include Fall 20'?

AO1SALAS

My stats are on page 3 package already submitted to the board waiting on medical letter had to send additional info to get my record rescreened. I couldn't upload them into the doc if anyone has access please help me out and upload my info! Good luck to all.

Hello everyone, made it to the board. Prior service, well currently in another branch applying for inter service transfer via conditional release. Here is some of my info for my kit.I’m applying for SWO
GPA 3.9 masters in health Administration
GPS 3.4 BA in criminal justice
33 years old
Active service 9 years
Reserve service 5 years
OAR 44
LORs from marine 04, 05, 06 still active duty and 03 in the army still active as well.
I’m hoping everything goes well. My question is if the board convenes 22 February, when should we hear responses back about it?

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
Hello everyone, made it to the board. Prior service, well currently in another branch applying for inter service transfer via conditional release. Here is some of my info for my kit.I’m applying for SWO
GPA 3.9 masters in health Administration
GPS 3.4 BA in criminal justice
33 years old
Active service 9 years
Reserve service 5 years
OAR 44
LORs from marine 04, 05, 06 still active duty and 03 in the army still active as well.
I’m hoping everything goes well. My question is if the board convenes 22 February, when should we hear responses back about it?
2 to 10 weeks after hopefully