• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MTG1997

Hello to all!

Jumping on this thread as a non-select from the previous board.

My recruiter told me that applications past Dec. 1 would have to wait until April, (just what I have been told).

Stats:

Active Army 11 Bravo, almost 5 years TIS.

23 years old

B.S. Criminal Justice GPA: 3.15
M.A. Economics GPA: 4.0
OAR: 47

Appraisal: O-6 (SWO)

LOR: O-7, O-6, Academic Advisor, Senator

SWO is only choice.
No waivers.

Looking forward to the possibility of working with you all!

Ih8mud

Weird... I called my recruiter and he said the board is still happening.
From my understanding the board is not longer accepting anymore civilian packages and the rest are being pushed to the next board, however active duty packages are still being taken is what it sounded like.

Nwerner2011

It looks like SWO will start being slated for FY-22 based on their numbers.

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard 29 DEC 20.pdf
    242.9 KB · Views: 122

exNavyOffRec

Does that mean no more boards until October? or no more SWO OCS until FY22? @exNavyOffRec

It really depends, is this data on attained/pro rec including or excluding the Nov board, since it says current/upcoming board 22-Feb-21 then there are still 186 pro recs to give, FY 21 closed just means there are enough applications to fill current FY, what we don't know if is there enough space at OCS with the issues going on with COVID to get those people through OCS and commissioned by 30 Sep 2021, that is the issue with SNA as some of those guys are getting OCS dates 4+ months info FY 22.

Normally NRC starts selecting for FY 22 in Feb to Apr time frame depending on the board schedule, those selected for FY 22 spots will start OCS roughly second week of July 2021

Danielle29

Hi ya'll!

So been snooping around here, is the SWO board that's coming up this Friday 2021 Jan 15 close? Even if I already submitted mine application since last year? Guess my second question leads to anyone confirming with their recruiters if their application is already in the batch for the Jan SWO boards? Just asking for clarifications and saying good luck to everyone ???

NevarYalnal

Hi ya'll!

So been snooping around here, is the SWO board that's coming up this Friday 2021 Jan 15 close? Even if I already submitted mine application since last year? Guess my second question leads to anyone confirming with their recruiters if their application is already in the batch for the Jan SWO boards? Just asking for clarifications and saying good luck to everyone ???
you're in the thread for the next SWO board, which has a submission deadline of Jan 15. There is no Jan SWO board, this board meets in Feb.

almond_615

Hi ya'll!

The close date for submission is
15Jan. You can confirm with your recruiter, but there's also an AT Board list that will get posted eventually.