• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

zarevich

No, the list always comes out around a week before the convene date, but for the past few boards the actual boards convened a week or 2 late than the given date.

Can someone post the “at board list” in this thread? If that is not allowed can someone message me directly the link so I can log on and check it? I have CAC if that what is needed.

exNavyOffRec

Does this mean the board could be held a week earlier, because the at list was posted a week early?

The at board list is nothing more than a list of applicants NRC has compiled for the board, they could meet early, on the date published or days or weeks later, it all depends on the schedules of those doing the board.

Duffman

None
Contributor
Does this mean the board could be held a week earlier, because the at list was posted a week early?
The at-board list for the last SWO board was released on November 3rd, and the board convened on November 16th, which was four days before the initial day the board was supposed to convene November 20th. Like @exNavyOffRec said the board can convene before, after, or on the day it’s supposed to.

Duffman

None
Contributor
The at-board list for the last SWO board was released on November 3rd, and the board convened on November 16th, which was four days before the initial day the board was supposed to convene November 20th. Like @exNavyOffRec said the board can convene before, after, or on the day it’s supposed to.
The GENOFF dashboard updated on Friday still had the goal set for February 22nd